Plastic Surgeon Newport Beach
- 1501 Superior Ave #211, Newport Beach, CA 92663
- Phone: (949) 722-1967 | FAX: (949) 642-5271
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.aestheticsmd.com
- 1990 Jan-Jun St. Joseph Hospital/Carl Hartrampf, Atlanta, GA: Breast Surgery Fellowship
- 1989 Jul-Dec Eastern Virginia School of Med, Norfolk VA: Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Fellowship.
- 1987-1989 William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI: Plastic Surgery Residency
- 1984-1987 William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI: General Surgery Residency
- 1980-1984 Bowman Gray School of Medicine of Wake Forest Univ., Winston-Salem, NC: MD
- 1975-1979 Tufts University, Boston, MA: BS in Biology, Magna Cum Laude.
- 1974-1975 Lancing College, England: English and Biology Program.
- 1970-1974 Webb School of Calif, Claremont, CA: College Preparatory with Paleontology
Honors & Awards
- Castle Connelly Medical Ltd. Voted Into Top Doctors of Southern California by Peers
- OC (Orange County) Weekly Voted Best Cosmetic Surgeon by the Orange County Readers
- Tufts University: Magna Cum Laude, Dean's List.
- Museum of Fine Arts School in Boston: Photography award, 1979.
- Webb School of California:
- Senior Honor Committee Member [Student Appointed]
- Richard Armour Poetry Award
- Track Team 1974: MVP
- Track & Football Teams 1974:CIF (Calif Interscholastic Federation)
- American Society of Plastic Surgery: Active Member.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery: Board Certified (Diplomate) in 1994.
- National Board of Medical Examiners: Diplomate.
- Amer. Soc. of Plastic Surgeons & Amer. Aesthetic Soc. of Plastic Surgeons: Current Member
- Calif. Soc. of Plastic Surgeons; Calif. Medical Assoc.; Orange County Medical Assoc.: Current Member
- Operation Smile International missions:
- Monrovia,Liberia 1989
- Hinche, Haiti 2010
- Nyeri, Kenya 2011
- Santa Cruz, Bolivia 2012
- Nipple Reconstruction with the Star Flap. Annual Meeting of the ASPRS, Boston, MA, 1990 and at the Southern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, Kiawah Island, SC, 1990.
- Monitoring of Myocutaneous Flap Circulation with Percutaneous and Surface Laser Doppler Flowmetry. 5th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery, Seattle, WA, 1989.
- Biochemical and Behavioral Sensitization of Mice to Methylphenidate: Senior thesis presentation, Tufts University, Boston, MA, 1979.
- Hartrampf CR, Anton MA, Bried J: Breast Reconstruction with the TRAM Flap. Textbook of Plastic, Maxillofacial, and Reconst Surgery. Georgiade et al, Williams and Wilkins, pp 851-864, 1992.
- Anton MA and Jacobs JS: Mandibular Fractures. Textbook of Plastic, Maxillofacial, and Reconstructive
- Surgery. Editors - Georgiade et al, Williams and Wilkins, pp 433-451, 1992.
- Calloway DM, Anton MA, Jacobs JS: Changing Concepts and Controversies in the Management of Mandibular Fractures. Clinics in Plastic Surgery, 19(1):56-59, 1992.
- Anton MA, Eskenazi LB, Hartrampf CR: Nipple Reconstruction with Local Flaps- Star and Wrap Flaps. Perspectives in Plastic Surgery, 5(1) 67-78, 1991.
- Shuster L, Hudson J, Anton MA, Righi: Desensitization of Mice to Methylphenidate, Psychopharmacology 77:31-36, 1982.
- Farrell EE, Cox M, Torday J, Keogh K, Anton MA, Taeush HW: Criteria for Exogenous Surfactants, Pediatric Research, 15:718, 1981.
Request a Consultation
Get a private and personalized consultation with Dr. Anton in his beautiful practice in Newport Beach, CA.
20331 Irvine Avenue Suite E6, Newport Beach, CA 92660
Exclusive offers, promotions and beauty tips from the experts.