Plastic Surgeon Newport Beach
- 1501 Superior Ave #211, Newport Beach, CA 92663
- Phone: (949) 722-1967 | FAX: (949) 642-5271
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.aestheticsmd.com
- 1990 Jan-Jun St. Joseph Hospital/Carl Hartrampf, Atlanta, GA: Breast Surgery Fellowship
- 1989 Jul-Dec Eastern Virginia School of Med, Norfolk VA: Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Fellowship.
- 1987-1989 William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI: Plastic Surgery Residency
- 1984-1987 William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI: General Surgery Residency
- 1980-1984 Bowman Gray School of Medicine of Wake Forest Univ., Winston-Salem, NC: MD
- 1975-1979 Tufts University, Boston, MA: BS in Biology, Magna Cum Laude.
- 1974-1975 Lancing College, England: English and Biology Program.
- 1970-1974 Webb School of Calif, Claremont, CA: College Preparatory with Paleontology
Honors & Awards
- Castle Connelly Medical Ltd. Voted Into Top Doctors of Southern California by Peers
- OC (Orange County) Weekly Voted Best Cosmetic Surgeon by the Orange County Readers
- Tufts University: Magna Cum Laude, Dean's List.
- Museum of Fine Arts School in Boston: Photography award, 1979.
- Webb School of California:
- Senior Honor Committee Member [Student Appointed]
- Richard Armour Poetry Award
- Track Team 1974: MVP
- Track & Football Teams 1974:CIF (Calif Interscholastic Federation)
- American Society of Plastic Surgery: Active Member.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery: Board Certified (Diplomate) in 1994.
- National Board of Medical Examiners: Diplomate.
- Amer. Soc. of Plastic Surgeons & Amer. Aesthetic Soc. of Plastic Surgeons: Current Member
- Calif. Soc. of Plastic Surgeons; Calif. Medical Assoc.; Orange County Medical Assoc.: Current Member
- Operation Smile International missions:
- Monrovia,Liberia 1989
- Hinche, Haiti 2010
- Nyeri, Kenya 2011
- Santa Cruz, Bolivia 2012
- Nipple Reconstruction with the Star Flap. Annual Meeting of the ASPRS, Boston, MA, 1990 and at the Southern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, Kiawah Island, SC, 1990.
- Monitoring of Myocutaneous Flap Circulation with Percutaneous and Surface Laser Doppler Flowmetry. 5th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery, Seattle, WA, 1989.
- Biochemical and Behavioral Sensitization of Mice to Methylphenidate: Senior thesis presentation, Tufts University, Boston, MA, 1979.
- Hartrampf CR, Anton MA, Bried J: Breast Reconstruction with the TRAM Flap. Textbook of Plastic, Maxillofacial, and Reconst Surgery. Georgiade et al, Williams and Wilkins, pp 851-864, 1992.
- Anton MA and Jacobs JS: Mandibular Fractures. Textbook of Plastic, Maxillofacial, and Reconstructive
- Surgery. Editors - Georgiade et al, Williams and Wilkins, pp 433-451, 1992.
- Calloway DM, Anton MA, Jacobs JS: Changing Concepts and Controversies in the Management of Mandibular Fractures. Clinics in Plastic Surgery, 19(1):56-59, 1992.
- Anton MA, Eskenazi LB, Hartrampf CR: Nipple Reconstruction with Local Flaps- Star and Wrap Flaps. Perspectives in Plastic Surgery, 5(1) 67-78, 1991.
- Shuster L, Hudson J, Anton MA, Righi: Desensitization of Mice to Methylphenidate, Psychopharmacology 77:31-36, 1982.
- Farrell EE, Cox M, Torday J, Keogh K, Anton MA, Taeush HW: Criteria for Exogenous Surfactants, Pediatric Research, 15:718, 1981.
Request a Consultation
Get a private and personalized consultation with Dr. Anton in his beautiful practice in Newport Beach, CA.
1501 Superior Ave #211, Newport Beach, CA 92663
Exclusive offers, promotions and beauty tips from the experts.